ABOUT IELTS COACHING
- We have consistent good results. Our students regularly score 7+or 8+bands.
- 1000s of students from Noida, Indirapuram, Ghaziabad, Delhi & globally have trusted us since 2015.
- Our senior trainers have over 20 years of training experience enabling us to mentor you better.
- We provide unlimited practice material offline or online during the course.
- Our online or offline classes are interactive sessions where students can ask questions and learn.
- We provide access to learning portals where each reading/listening test is scored instantly.
- There is no limit on the number of writing task submissions that are scored.
- We provide 1 to 1 speaking sessions & mock assessments each week for best scores.
- We have a very convenient location near Sector 63 metro station (Above Lots wholesale).
- One can opt for weekday / weekend / morning / evening / online or offline classes
- IELTS scores are a study visa requirement for most countries like Canada, USA, Ireland, Australia & Germany.
- Depending on the country & level of study one needs to score from 5.5 to 6.5 bands out of 9 bands in each section.
- Higher IELTS score generally increases your Visa approval chances.
- A high IELTS score can even get you scholarships like many of our students
- Many Top colleges/ Universities or specific programs require a higher score like 7.5 or 7 bands.
- Without adequate training & guidance you may not achieve the desired score thereby wasting precious time & money
The International English Language Testing System (IELTS) is an English exam that tests the English language proficiency of people who want to study or work in English-speaking countries like UK, USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand and many more. Over 35 lac people give the this exam each year.
There are two main versions of IELTS. Test takers can choose either IELTS Academic or IELTS General versions of the test. Most universities & colleges need the Academic version. One will need to appear for the General version for most employers and visa requirements like Canada express entry or Australia PR.
IELTS is a structured English test which tests your proficiency on 4 sections Listening, Reading, Writing & Speaking over a 2 hours 45 minutes. Without proper preparation for each of the section one runs the risk of not getting the required bands on one or more of the sections.
Each attempt of IELTS costs nearly Rupees 15,000 so they are not so affordable to keep giving repeated attempts.